[pct-l] Kick-Off

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Mon Apr 27 05:45:00 CDT 2009

No, No, No,  Amanda,......it was Switchback.
He is a master at creating distractions while he is raiding and
plundering innocent hikers at another campsite.
You can not trust that scoundrel....not one bit.

I could not understand why so many hiker babes  always seem to
congregate in his campsite, it seems  that good looking hiker
babes are drawn to him like moth to a flame.
I mean he is not nearly as good looking as I am.....so why do they
always hang around in his campsite?
Then it dawned on me......it is the candy!!!
He lures them into his campsite with those sweet treats he has for them.
And his seemingly innocent......."YOOHHOO.......COME AND GET YOUR
SNIKER  BAR!!!!"......is nothing but a trik
to lure those innocent hiker babes into his campsite

So what do you think of him now?

JMT Reinhod