[pct-l] Laundry

Hernandez hernand at magicriver.net
Wed Apr 29 22:10:36 CDT 2009

Aloha Todos,

I had several methods, which I switched up based on the weather, and
activities I was doing in town.  Among them:

Wearing all rain gear, as was mentioned.

Wearing a super light weight, synthetic, short sleeved sports shirt that I
carried, though rarely wore on trail.  I got this shirt for $5 at Ross Dress
for Less.  For bottoms, I wore convertible pants, so would unzip the lower
leggings and wash those in the machine, then wash the uppers in the shower
with me.  The pants dried quickly.

I also placed a few replacement clothes in my bounce box, so when I was in
town I would shower, put on the clothes from the bounce box, wash the
clothes from the hike, and then figure out what to pack and bounce ahead.

Allbest,
H.R. HuffnPuff