[pct-l] Mono Hot Springs to Independence/Bishop?

The Incredible Bulk ki6asp at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 17:13:25 CDT 2009

Early this past July, I did a hitch / bus ride from VVR back to Agnew
Meadows.  I was fortunate to find a ride even before the ferry landed, from
VVR to Merced.  Then two hours after being dropped off at Merced, YARTS took
me to Yosemite.  Spent the night at Camp 4, then caught the 4:45 PM YARTS
the following day to Mammoth and my truck.  A two day trip, but I spent the
2nd day wandering around Yosemite :)
The Incredible Bulk

--
Tom KI6ASP