[pct-l] Where To Leave Car Near Interstate 10?

Bill & Cathy tahoe.cat at verizon.net
Mon Aug 3 09:18:30 CDT 2009

"How's Your Trail?"    When you cross over the freeway at Verbenia, (I think
that's the name) you can park on the right side of the street heading in to
the fence outside the offices that are there. I have done that twice 04' and
05'. It was OK then hope it still is, when you come down the trail your car
will be to the east about 100yds or so. I did that section in August in 05',
hotter than H---.  102 degrees. Remember  "Be Prepared"  Ground Pounder Bill
"Semper Fi"