[pct-l] The PCT north of Snoqualmie Pass...

Carl Siechert carlito at gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 14:50:37 CDT 2009

Ned:

I highly recommend. The 1977 Kelty Kids hiked Snoqualmie to Stevens last
September, and it was awesome. We had such bad memories of Washington from
1977 (basically, sweating up and down over steep viewless ridges through
three weeks of rain) that we hadn't been back since. After last year's trip,
opinions changed 180 degrees, and I'm ready to go back for more.

Cheers,
Carl