[pct-l] ride to Etna

enyapjr at comcast.net enyapjr at comcast.net
Mon Aug 10 15:40:49 CDT 2009

> We will take the train from Washington State and can get off at the closest station for catching a ride.
> The train stops at Dunsmuir, Redding and Chico.

It is possible to use public transportation.  I didn't check the schedule(s), however...
Get off the train in Dunsmuir (coming from the N one 'might' arrive "in the middle of the night")...
Take the Siskiyou "STAGE" from Dunsmuir to Yreka...
Catch the next available Yreka to Etna STAGE...

"STAGE" home page: <http://www.co.siskiyou.ca.us/gensvcs/transportation.htm>...

Or perhaps "are we there yet" can help you out - if she can, she'll probably contact you shortly if she hasn't already...

Happy trails!!!
Jim (PITA)