[pct-l] Lost Llama in Mt. Jefferson Wilderness

Wayne Kraft wayneskraft at comcast.net
Wed Aug 12 08:54:09 CDT 2009

 From the Llama Packing Yahoo Group:

I was hiking in the Mt Jefferson Wilderness in Oregon. on Aug 9th, and
my llama got loose. I was not able to find him. He is wearing a purple
halter and a neck collar but he is not dragging a lead. He was staked
out and the lead came off of the halter.

He escaped from me at Table Lake. Jess and I are leaving today to go
back in and try and find him. We came in on the Cabot Lake trail, I am
hoping he will come back down that trail. I will be posting signs at
the TH.

Nickolas is black and white. If anyone sees him or hears about a llama
spotted in the Mt. Jefferson Wilderness, please call 541-678 0205, if
no answer please call 541 771 9781.

Thank you

Marilyn and Jess Holler
Rainy Day LLamas