[pct-l] Mosquito situation around Mt. Jefferson

David Sorrentino david.sorrentino at live.com
Fri Aug 14 02:31:13 CDT 2009

So exactly when is it that the larger, noisier night time mosquito's perform the shift change with the smaller, quieter day time mosquito's? Might I also ask, could there be another reason why they seem to be larger and noisier in the quiet, dark of the night? Please consider what happens to a person who spends too much time alone in the woods!

Ever higher,

Dances with Badgers