[pct-l] Mosquitos

David Sorrentino david.sorrentino at live.com
Fri Aug 14 16:13:12 CDT 2009

If both Darwin and Spring are correct and these mosquitos are evolving then the day time shift mosquitos will soon be able to fit thru no-seum mesh and we are all in for a run! On the other hand the night time mosquitos will be easily kept at bay with volleyball netting, but there buzz will be deafening.

Dances with Badgers