[pct-l] Message re Hat Creek Fire

Meridith Rosendahl meridith.rosendahl at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 14:01:37 CDT 2009

I've been trying to forward the following message to the list, but it
hasn't worked. Perhaps just quoting the message inline will. Hats off to
PCT trail crews and good going, Pat and Dan.

Piper's Mom

I take it you live in Chester, in the same Plumas County. You will be
glad to know my husband Dan came off of Lyons' Pride Trail Crew at
Grizzly Peak last Thursday. They watched some of the fires start during
the lightening display. They hosted many thru hikers at their camp and
dished out many a meal. John Lyons has the best camp food of all the
crews. They were well taken care of. I wish I could have been there but
I worked the Paradise Lake Crew July 4th. I knew most of the hikers. My
turn to hold down the Fort.

Pat.....Jollylopper Finish PCT 2009