[pct-l] Lonetrail

Deems losthiker at sisqtel.net
Mon Aug 17 20:42:28 CDT 2009

On Lonetrail's last hike he was hiking north to Mt Adams, the Goat Rocks and
White's Pass. I wonder what his expectations of the beauty of the trail
ahead were, the same trail section that I first experienced in 2008.  He
sent me this photo of himself in front of his log cabin in Washington only a
month ago just after he had hiked 80 miles of the PCT. He had recently lost
his beloved dog Zap to old age, but was resilient, resolved, and ready to
resume his love of adventure. He is a grand inspiration and role model for
me, and I'm sure many other adventurers.
http://www.pbase.com/image/116212690
~~~~
>From the archives.....
Brick