[pct-l] Timberline Buffet Cancelled

Matthew Edwards hetchhetchyman at aol.com
Tue Aug 18 08:20:18 CDT 2009

The Horror!
After all the drooling over Belgian waffles and the dreamy talk from southbounders I arrived at Timberline lodge and found out the buffet has been changed. It is now a lunch buffet that opens at 11 AM.
So if you know a thru hiker hell bent on getting all you can eat breakfast.. tell them to forget it or reschedule their plans. I just ate a poptart this AM.. Boo Hoo.. Could have been a Belgian Waffle dripping with syrup and drinking REAL Coffee.
Oh well, I guess I will hike to Canada instead.
Cheers-Iceaxe
Sent from the Trail on my Peek