[pct-l] Hiking S to N

Richard Brinkman randmb at msn.com
Thu Aug 20 19:39:04 CDT 2009

There is a slight detour (well marked according to USFS) just north of Spectacle Lake that will not add any mileage to your trip.  Starting tomorrow, I will be hiking Snoqualmie Pass to Stevens Pass and based on Ranger information, will be taking the Pete Lake Trail all the way to Spinola Creek trail to rejoin the PCT northeast of Waptus Lake.  Based on what I heard, this is a much better way to go right now, NB or SB.

Richard