[pct-l] This Might Make Future Resupplies More Difficult

Bill Burge bill at burge.com
Mon Aug 24 14:28:23 CDT 2009

 From the "quick read" I gave of some news articles, it looks like
they are focusing on locations that are redundant (one set was across
the street from each other) of reasonably close to other locations.
Some complaints came from "small communities" like Balboa Island, that
have their own little post office but are close enough to other
facilities in the adjoining metropolitan area.

BillB