[pct-l] Hunting near the PCT in northern California?

Andrea Dinsmore zaqueltooocool at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 15:34:51 CDT 2009

We are handing out bright orange cloth strips to all the NOBO here in the
North Cascades area. Hopefully they will tie them to their heads or top of
packs.  Last year a gal on the PCT was shot and killed during hunting
season. She wasn't a thru hiker but that doesn't make it any less tragic.
We've got a couple months of bear, deer and elk season up here.

PCT MOM