[pct-l] trail maintenance

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Thu Aug 27 18:01:14 CDT 2009

Hiked a bit of the PCT from Echo Lakes (N of US50 to just north of Squaw
Creek (Squaw Valley).

Probably like most of the trail, some sections were easy walks around
good trail, some were wading thru knee-high vegetation with the trail
obscured, and some were a bit of a scramble up or down a few feet or rock.

We still have a ways to go to bring all the PCT up to standard.

I didn't do any trail maintenance on my way, but I did carry out a small
bit of trash.

Tortoise

"For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong."

--H. L. Mencken

<> He who finishes last, wins! <>