[pct-l] Mosquitoes

The Incredible Bulk ki6asp at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 16:45:23 CDT 2009

How bad were the mosquitos...

I can tell you that south of Tully Hole this past July, they were so bad,
that unless you were wearing a net, you inhaled mossies.  I did not wear my
net, and as a result, I received a generous amount of free protein.  Yuck!

I recall, falling asleep in my bivy at Squaw Lake, watching them buzzing
just outside of my netting, as the sun set.  Yeah, bad enough to want to go
to be early to escape the horde.

The Incredible Bulk

--
Tom KI6ASP