[pct-l] Mt. Jeff. Wilderness -- current information?

Ralph Alcorn rbalcorn at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 18:51:30 CDT 2009

We hit Russell Creek about 1:30 in the afternoon. If you go upstream about
50 yards, it splits with an island in between. It's nothing to be careless
about, but we waded across using hiking poles with no problems - deepest was
not quite to the knee. Another couple going the opposite direction rock
hopped across and stayed dry, but I didn't want to risk a slip. A third
couple that we had met earlier had crossed before 11 several days earlier
and said it was no problem. They came back on their return trip and crossed
shortly after we did. They were amazed at the increase in volume.

--
Ralph Alcorn
http://www.backpack45.com/camino2.html