[pct-l] Carrying a SPOT for the rest of us

Thomas Jamrog balrog at midcoast.com
Fri Dec 4 11:35:08 CST 2009

I am doing more and more with my iPod touch, which is what I plan to take on the PCT next year. I  have tried to read different postholer entries on my iPod touch, but the print is too small and no amount of  tapping or double tapping on the print does not resize the print . Tapping on a Trailjounals  entry poses no such problems, a single tap on the screen fills the screen with perfectly formatted lines that is in a size that easy to read.  Please advise.
Uncle Tom