[pct-l] OR/CA

Rod Miller rod at rodmiller.com
Fri Dec 4 17:05:46 CST 2009

WRT Nevada, Las Vegas became an extension of LA.

Then the Las Vegans began buying/building summer
homes in northern NV. My home town of Ely, struggling
for decades since the primary mine shut
down, was glad for the economic activity. Then LV
decided it wanted central NV's water, and the reception
changed.

PCT content: from the high sierra portions of the
PCT there are some great views on Nevada.

Rod