[pct-l] Ultra-light psychosis

J J at Ridge Trail jj at ridgetrailhiker.com
Fri Dec 4 18:44:31 CST 2009

That reminds me of the fellow Green Machine and I ran into on the John Muir Trail in 2003. It has to do with weight: his own. His pack must have weighed in north of 60 pounds. And he was overweight; about as overweight as I am now. And his plan was to eat nothing but sugar while on the trail in order to lose some of that weight. And he was carrying a lot of real food just in case. In the three days we were around each other, as far as he would say and we could see, he consumed only sweetened tea.

Must have been from Oregon, or Washington, or the East Coast. Or some foreign country. Or San Diego.

Jim Keener ( J J )

jj at ridgetrailhiker.com
http://ridgetrailhiker.com