[pct-l] CA section E

JIM BANKS jbanks4 at socal.rr.com
Sun Dec 6 10:27:48 CST 2009

It will be several years before the rerouted trail is done.  Maybe L-Rod or
Anitra will see this and give us more details, but my understanding is that
it is taking much longer than expected to get the exact location of the
trail easement worked out.   Once that is done there will still be a lot of
work to do (lots of volunteers will be needed).

I-Beam