[pct-l] cooking systems

Stephen Adams reddirt2 at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 6 13:19:15 CST 2009

I've had a snow Peak about the same amount of time and the o-ring in mine had to be replaced about a year ago. I used it a lot.
I noticed what looked like a small cut or tear in the original o-ring so I leak tested it with soapy water and sure as @#!%& it had developed a very almost imperceptible leak.  Enough to loose your fuel if the stove were attached to the canister very long.  So keep an eye on it.