[pct-l] Oregon

Diane at Santa Barbara Hikes dot com diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Sun Dec 6 19:29:55 CST 2009

I'm gonna keep saying Oruhgun no matter what anybody says.

And by the way, it's Nevada, with the a like in apple, not Nevahda
like they mispronounce on that CSI show.

And we have "Welcome to California, Now Go Home" bumper stickers here.

And yes, we are terribly unfriendly. Sorry about that. There's just
no time for pointless chatting when you have to work 3 jobs to pay
the rent on your studio apartment in the bad part of town.

But it's December and I can still pick fresh fruit from my garden.
Heck, I can even plant new stuff in my garden now if I want. And my
memories are full of Christmas day bike rides and rollerskating and
New Years Day walks on the beach. It's good here.

But maybe Oregon is better... Maybe someday...