[pct-l] Sleeping with food

Stephen Adams reddirt2 at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 7 00:34:07 CST 2009

I think Mathew, the problem with getting the Ursack approved is that one needs to be able to use it properly and that just isn't the case.  I know people that own boats that can't sail or tie knots and I certainly would not trust them to secure an Ursack.  The canister is far more foolproof.  When I got my Ursack I even changed the draw and securing line with stronger line and longer.  I wnet from wht they gave me, double braided polyester, basic cheap yacht line, to super strong Spectra core with a polyester cover.  Probably about eight times as strong.  I'm a little surprised I the bag came with only the polyester cored closure line when the bag itself is spectra cloth.  Which also leaves me in suspicion regarding the stitching.