[pct-l] Cooking within...

David Ellzey david at xpletive.com
Mon Dec 7 15:30:30 CST 2009

I've used the tent's vestibule numerous times for preparing meals in inclement weather and never felt ventilation was a concern at all. The thing I REALLY pay attention to is the fire hazard. As Ned said, always have a plan to quickly eject the stove if it starts acting up. In my case, I leave the vestibule door open at least halfway and set up the stove near that opening.

BigToe