[pct-l] Advice for a PCT website I'm creating for my hike.

Postholer public at postholer.com
Mon Dec 7 20:25:09 CST 2009

> I'm creating a website for my hike this summer... Or if you have
> any examples of sites designed in this way I would appreciate
> you pointing me in that direction.

Here's exactly what you want. This is a simple example of an embedded
postholer journal on your personal web site (note 'Entry Map' link at the
bottom):
http://axioms.org/styleJournal.php?entry_id=107

Here's how to do it:
http://postholer.com/journal/help.php?#embed

Here's what you can do:
+ Everything you can do with a postholer journal
+ Integrated Google trail map with PCT trace/mileages/elevations (topo,
satellite, etc)
+ Integrated SPOT and/or journal entry lat/lon markers on map
+ photos/photo album neatly integrated into your journal
+ update your journal via email or mobile device
+ ...and a whole lot of other cool things

-postholer

Trail Journals, Google Trail Maps, Forums: http://postholer.com
Pacific Crest Trail Photo Atlas: http://postholer.com/photoAtlas.php