[pct-l] Advice for a PCT website I'm creating for my hike.

Postholer public at postholer.com
Mon Dec 7 20:55:32 CST 2009

> You could include Twitter posts on your site. .... although
> I find it hard to know where she is from her tweets.

Yeah, we do that at postholer too. Add your twitter name in 'journal setup'
and your last 20 tweets, less than 30 days, old are appended to every
journal entry. Also, if you put something like this in your tweet:

lat=36.6943 lon=-118.373394

it will appear as a postholer google map link in your journal tweets (trail
trace, mileages, elevs, blah). You could tweet your location 20 times a day
if you choose, assuming you have cell reception. A poor man's SPOT! :)

-postholer

Trail Journals, Google Trail Maps, Forums: http://postholer.com
Pacific Crest Trail Photo Atlas: http://postholer.com/photoAtlas.php