[pct-l] Burying vs Packing Out TP

AsABat asabat at 4jeffrey.net
Tue Dec 8 15:18:05 CST 2009

Methinks the feds require all rules to be referenced to a reg in the CFR so that's what they do.

As to carrying a trowel when camping I suspect they would respond to your argument with camping is prohibited unless you are carrying a trowel. That puts them in compliance with the reg cited.

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T