[pct-l] canada entry

Diane at Santa Barbara Hikes dot com diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Tue Dec 8 18:16:02 CST 2009

When/where do they check your Canadian papers? I was never asked. But
I returned to the US by heading to the east, not to the west. It was
the US border that hassled me. If you can call asking a lot of nosy
questions about where I had been and what I had been doing and who I
had been with and how many days blah blah blah while having them scan
my chip-impregnated passport into their database while cameras were
trained on me from every angle being hassled.