[pct-l] canada entry

CHUCK CHELIN steeleye at wildblue.net
Tue Dec 8 18:59:41 CST 2009

Good evening, Diane,

The Canada Entry Permit says it is to be presented to the border control
people when a hiker leaves the country.  It used to require a hiker to
present the permit to the RCMP at Hope for validation, but I don’t see that
requirement on the current posted version.

Steel-Eye
http://www.trailjournals.com/steel-eye
http://www.trailjournals.com/SteelEye09