[pct-l] Stove Canisters

Gary Wright gwtmp01 at mac.com
Wed Dec 9 15:16:44 CST 2009

On Dec 9, 2009, at 4:06 PM, will.hiltz at gmail.com wrote:
> Depending on how fast you are burning through the cans, I think the list I sent shows you can make it. The only tricky part would be sisters to winthrop, which you could solve by going into pdx or seattle or both. 8-12 days at least from a can is common unless you're cooking pot roasts

Perhaps it wouldn't be too bad with the additional locations you had on your list.  Availability may be better since I hiked the entire trail in 2004/2005.

A problem with canisters is that you are invariably going to be carrying two of them at some point because you'll rarely run out on the day you are in town for resupply.

Gary Wright (Radar)