[pct-l] where to get canisters

Bastian Schlagowsky bastian.schlagowsky at web.de
Thu Dec 10 01:49:30 CST 2009

 From Cascade Locks you can also take the bus or hitch to Hood River.
There is an outfitter too (has been there in 07). The store is not too
much stocked but you will find fuel canisters there. I took a call-a-
ride-bus to get there and asked people for a ride back to Cascade
Locks. If you're not looking for much that is probably a faster option
than going to Portland. And I am pretty sure that it is a lot easier
to get a ride back from there...
I did it in a half day.
Free Refill from cold and rainy Berlin

--