[pct-l] Stove Cannisters

tom aterno nitnoid1 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 10 09:34:33 CST 2009

I have found MSR, Snow Peak, Jetboil and Coleman canisters are interchangeable, fitting all the canister stoves currently being sold.  When temps are low, before dawn, I would bring the canister into my sleeping bag to warm it up.  I never had a problem getting a good flame at temps just below freezing using this method.  The cold metal against body is as good at waking me up as a cup of coffee.

The Incredible Bulk