[pct-l] Crisis in CA

CHUCK CHELIN steeleye at wildblue.net
Sat Dec 12 12:47:58 CST 2009

Good evening, Wes,

The life of the entire Pacific Ocean is at stake. The answer is to tax the
dickens out that wet stuff falling from the sky by levying against all
private property upon which the water falls.  That money will be
subsequently used to build pumping stations to divert the water into
swimming pools which will be built for the needy, thereby assuring that
those rivers – like typical S. Cal. rivers – do not actually reach the sea
to pollute the Pacific’s marine ecosystems.

Steel-Eye
http://www.trailjournals.com/steel-eye
http://www.trailjournals.com/SteelEye09