[pct-l] Georgi at Old Station.............

Sean Nordeen sean at lifesadventures.net
Sat Dec 12 17:23:05 CST 2009

>>Also see the photos and write-up in the Dec 2009 issue of the PCTA Communicator, pages 8 - 10.

Which probably annoyed Firefly since she told many of us who stayed there this summer that they don't want their real names in print or on the internet connecting them with the Hideaway in Old Station over concerns that their donation based "hostel" might catch some kind government regulation attention.  So I kinda cringed when I saw their last name mentioned in the article.

-Sean "Miner" Nordeen