[pct-l] Georgi at Old Station.............

Sean Nordeen sean at lifesadventures.net
Sat Dec 12 19:41:59 CST 2009

Andrea,

I wasn't refering to your post here, but rather I was referring to the latest PCTA communicator article that used Firefly's real last name since its a public publication.  She is worried that somehow the state might think that she is running a business and thus have to bring things up to some code which they don't have the money for.  She even blacked out their names with a marker in a newspaper article and handwrote their trailnames that she has hanging on their walls expressing how she wished it had been published.

And I enjoyed my stay at your place too this year.  I left a few hours before your house was delivered, do you have any online pictures of it going in?

-Sean "Miner" Nordeen