[pct-l] bear vault wanted

patti kulesz peprmintpati88 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 15 21:42:29 CST 2009

hey Is,last year there was a girl who got and announced rentals for people with financial limits. I'm sure she will be on here again this year. Also, somehow Donna Sauffley was involved in it maybe u can email her and find out more info.
Just some FYI, there was a section in the Sierras where all ur food won't possibly fit in the canister so the solo is just as good. Also I find that the garcia canister, though a little heavier, fits in all packs easier than the vault. That's my opinion....
www.hikestrong2010.com hiking again in 2010 for cancer!

patti Sugar Moma PCT 09!