[pct-l] Joshua Tree New Years

David Ellzey david at xpletive.com
Wed Dec 16 00:14:34 CST 2009

You never know...

Sometime back in the mid-80's (my rock climbing days) there was one winter day that put a little over a foot of snow on the ground there. I remember we had a rock face with a lot of sun exposure and were warm enough to climb in shorts. I was halfway up when a cross country skier came right by the base. I stopped to watch this guy ski off amongst the joshua trees.

Good times.

BigToe