[pct-l] Blister strategy

Thomas Jamrog balrog at midcoast.com
Wed Dec 16 12:36:54 CST 2009

I agree with the recommendation to have this book as a reference.  Not only is it valuable for the recommendations, but most of the references and web sites referenced are up to date.  I am lucky to have a copy at my local library, and never thought to check the web site, which i will do.

Uncle Tom
Blogging about the Great Outdoors
on http://tjamrog.wordpress.com ( hotlink)