[pct-l] Not treating water

Thomas Jamrog balrog at midcoast.com
Wed Dec 16 16:47:14 CST 2009

The difficulty is that it takes approximately 10 days for giardiasis symptoms to appear, so if you were not filtering water and had taken on water from several places a day , as if the case, how could you be sure where you contracted it ?  All it takes is  just one cyst.  They multiply in your intestines, and then it's volcano city .  I've had it twice. I do agree that some people have natural immunity, but I'm sure I'm not in that class.  I do not have a picky digestive system either, for those who know me can attest.
Uncle Tom

Blogging about the Great Outdoors
on http://tjamrog.wordpress.com ( hotlink)