[pct-l] Not treating water on the PCT

Bigfoot CDA bigfootcda at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 18:48:59 CST 2009

I came down with giardia twice, once just south of hiker town in 03 and at
Beldon 04. In 03 there were a lot of hikers sick with what they called the
Mohave Sars? In 04 I was hiking with 2 others, one got sick as well and the
other didn't. I was using a sweetwater filter then and have switched to a
Katadyn for the last 3000 miles and haven't had any trouble.  Bigfoot