[pct-l] Dear Class of 2010... Greetings

patti kulesz peprmintpati88 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 16 19:16:16 CST 2009

woohoo! me too! but can I change something u said? lol no really as for the leave no trace...leave it as clean as u found it OR BETTER! I picked up ALOT of trash when i hit the JMT section...fricking day hikers and maybe even the JMTers...I was so frustrated when i got to Tuolumne Meadows I had a FULL large canister of propane, a pair of water/camp shoes that someone tried to burn in a fire and food wrappers for dehydrated food that I found up at Donahue. And even though I fell and almost pushed the 911 button at the top of the pass I still carried all this crap out...gggrrr! not trying to brag just saying...keep nature nature even if it's not urs plz...thanx and hugs from the sugar moma

patti Sugar Moma PCT 09!
www.hikestrong2010.com hiking again in 2010 for cancer!