[pct-l] Dear Class of 2010... Greetings

CHUCK CHELIN steeleye at wildblue.net
Thu Dec 17 09:59:00 CST 2009

Good morning, Good Times,

Having been on PCT-L for years I’ve never seen an instance where a
contributor insisted that their way was the only “correct” way, and that
others “must do” it “this way”.  This list has contributors ranging from the
‘70s throw-back freighters with their 65-lb. packs and their tall, heavy
leather boots; all the way down to the ultra-ultra-lites who make a note to
reduce weight before a trip by getting a short haircut and trim their nails.
Readers can glean through all that discussion and exercise critical judgment
based upon their own criteria.
Wouldn’t this be a boring list if the answer to every question was, “Dude –
whatever, just hike your own hike”?

Steel-Eye
http://www.trailjournals.com/steel-eye
http://www.trailjournals.com/SteelEye09