[pct-l] Dear Class of 2010... Greetings

Kathryn Zimmerman thebaglady07 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 19:47:26 CST 2009

Hi All,
I'm in the Class of 2010 and beginning to wonder what the trash level is on
the PCT!  I was favorably impressed with the lack of litter on the AT in '07
when I hiked it.  And there were more people on the AT.  So what gives?

I know I'd find the misc wrapper and pick it up, figuring it was
accidentally dropped, but that was about it.  Other than a large dump site
in TN by the side of the trail supposedly done by locals who weren't happy
the trail came through their neighborhood.

So is the PCT more littered?

WooHoo 2010!  Gonna be the driest, least mosquito-y year EVER!

The Bag Lady

--
- Kathryn