[pct-l] How to shave a five month beard on PCT

Diane at Santa Barbara Hikes dot com diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Sat Dec 19 09:10:17 CST 2009

On Dec 19, 2009, at 5:18 AM, pct-l-request at backcountry.net wrote:

> Speaking of . . . I also wondered -- but was too afraid to ask --
> what the women did regarding the topic.

On the trail: Did not shave legs or underarms. Did not use deodorant.
Clipped or tweezed the little hairs that pop out here and there on my
face with my pocket knife.

At home: Spent a considerable length of time in the shower shaving
legs and underarms. Took a few showers before I got it all. I've
become a lot more lax in this department, I have to admit.