[pct-l] PCT + Mt. Whitney

will.hiltz at gmail.com will.hiltz at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 13:44:08 CST 2009

If you need to meet him in town then yes, you should meet him in lone pine. Access from the trail over trail pass.  Keep in mind however that your thru permit, even with the whitney stamp will only allow you to access whitney from the back (PCT) side of the mountain-- I don't think you will be able to go up through whitney portal together.

Easy