[pct-l] Neo Air

Bradley Issler bradley.issler at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 14:00:03 CST 2009

Yeah, it is a bit of an investment.  I also tried the GG Night Light when I
was trying different things.  First, I was not that comfortable.  After
walking all day, I found my body was much more appreciative the next day
after a good, comfortable nights sleep.

Second, those GG pads (and, bless their hearts, those guys are awesome)
don't last very long.  So, $30 for each hike you do, adds up, when the $150
(for the regular size, which fits my whole 6'1" self) )investment for the
neo air is a lifetime guarantee.

So, if you don't care about cushion during your slumber, but care most about
weight, than yes, undoubtedly foam would be the way to go.  But, I don't
think the price should be a turn off when people use 2-3 ridge rests over
the course of the PCT at 3-40 $ each.

Jukebox, with his two cents!  No, literally, that is my current net worth!