[pct-l] cold sweaty back

sandy boyd sandylwes at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 21 17:26:53 CST 2009

Potentail 178-
 I have the same problem and found relief with an Osprey Exos 58 with its trampoline backpanel. But for me it had durability issues and I sent it back. I moved on to a ULA circuit and love it, except for the sweaty back. The hip belt pockets on the circuit are the best!! I then got a good deal on an Osprey Aura 35, for day hikes. Same back panel, but I found, except for the backpanel, I just dont care for the Osprey packs anymore. Lots of extra junk on them you dont need, and not the quality workmanship that is seen with the ULA products.
Wish I could combine the two packs...thought about making my own, but probably wont ever happen...

sandy AKA 50 feet