[pct-l] Base Pack Weight

Jim Bravo jimbravo at wildblue.net
Mon Dec 21 21:10:08 CST 2009

About 24 short hours ago I started the base pack weight thread. I want to express my gratitude to the hundreds of thousands of ultralighters and few traditionalists who responded to my plea for advice. I now know what to do. Screw the PCT, I am going back to golf. No, seriously, I've been going over my stuff with a critical eye and already about 2.5 pounds of USELESS, REDUNDANT CRAP IS OUT OF THE PACK!! In fact, I am starting to get an attitude toward ALL hiking and/or camping objects that weigh more than a tuna can. God help me, I think this is a disease.

JB

"He's not heavy, he's my brother"